fredag 31 december 2010

2010 Virtual Photowalk - Fabric, Old


Pieces of ragrugs woven by old relatives to me
Some of the cloth in them are from clothes I had when I was a child

A wonderful linen tablecloth woven way back by my mothers aunt.
They made it all the way, from groving the linen to this wonderful cloth.
The pattern is enlarged here, in reality it's quite thin.  

My last post with themes for 2010 and by this I finally made all challenges this month (I know.....I put two together here but anyway) I want to thank everybody for all the comments I've got and I think I learned a lot from them. I've also enjoyed visiting, learning and commenting your posts. As a mostly SOOC-girl ;-) Im amazed of all the things you do with your photos and I'm looking forward to follow you in 2011!! 

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I love the colors and textures you have captured here!

I have also enjoyed blogging with you this year, getting to know you through your pictures has been priceless! Looking forward to following you next year! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonym sa...

I've really enjoyed your photos through out the year, looking forward to seeing more in 2011!
These are beaufuful colors and textures.