onsdag 15 december 2010

2010 Virtual Photowalk - Festive

 Some of the old gingerbread shapes I have, the moon and trees are from my grandmother and the rest I have used since I was a kid. At Christmas I want those so I  have to do my own cookies

the photo is from my new toy, the camera above. As some of you might remember I cannot use any  complicated ones as I sometines have difficulty to concentrate and remember wich makes it impossible for me to remember any complex settings (and is also a reason why I don't use any modification programs). However I learn a lot from all skilled photographers in this challenge. I hereby wish to thank you all for commenting!

Regards
Christina, Sweden

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The gingerbread made my mouth water, as did your camera, my Nikon onlt haas 5.3Mb of useable pixels. You produce too many good photos to claim a lack of skill.

Lynn sa...

The gingerbread shapes are delightful. Don't you get a warm feeling all over when using something that your mother used, or in this case, your grandmother?

Don't even mention camera settings to me......anything more than a "point and shoot" is a mystery to me. lol

Anonym sa...

Those cookies look delicious...I just want one...Pleeeeaaaaasssssseeee!

Congrats on your new toy...hardly wait to see what you can do with that! :)

Clara sa...

Cool gingerbread shapes. Makes me want to make some gingerbread. Congrats on your new camera.

Anonym sa...

I love the pigs the most. With your fine eye that camera will be amazing.Have fun!

NatureFootstep sa...

jag har också en massa gamla formar, men jag har slutat baka pepparkakor. Inga barn som käkar dom längre. :(

Unknown sa...

Very nice gingerbread! Like your new camera too! I prefer shooing easy, without complicated buttons. :)

EG CameraGirl sa...

I like the cookie shapes you have. Lucky you to have cutters that were your grandmother's!

Congratulations on getting a new camera!

Anonym sa...

I love the variety of your gingerbread shapes!

Anonym sa...

I love the pigs!!! Those are my favorite.
Congratulations on your new camera. How fun will that be!? Your photo work always shows such care and attention to detail.

Anonym sa...

Love the gingerbread shapes! Enjoy your new camera!